Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome new readers....


This is my first post on my new blog. I plan on sharing some of my recent poetry, articles, and anything else that happens with life. I am currently freelancing for a content company, and still writing poetry on the side. Sometimes you will get some how-to advice on different every day life activities, or perhaps a poem may light up a smile, or even make you think. I hope you continue to read this blog, and subscribe so that you can enjoy each post that comes your way...

And as for the name..."Writing by the Cherry"--it was just a clever way to incorporate my pen name into my blog title... I think it would make a neat title to a book perhaps some day too.... ---Speaking of book-i hope to get my 3rd collection of poems out sometime this year as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive