Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Story and History of the Beloved Feline, Garfield










Garfield has always been one of my favorite cartoon cats. I actually still subscribe to his comic strip in my email... I thought I would provide something entertaining in this week's blog---


This is for all of those Garfield lovers out there :)


Click on the link below the paragraph to learn more about the fat n fancy feline....

*******************************************************************
The Story and History of the Beloved Feline, Garfield

If you grew up in the 80's and read the cartoon strip or watched the popular cartoon show, then you are familiar with the well known orange fat cat, Garfield. Read about the history and story of our favorite feline, Garfield, the cat.


http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/628111/the_story_and_history_of_the_beloved.html

No comments:

Blog Archive