Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catch me on my New Blog, The Rural Freelancer

So, most of you have been being informed by many of my article links here at this blog----Writing by the Cherry


Well...I have begun a new one---
the rural freelance writer-you get in touch with more of my personal side. You still get links to my writings, as well as my view on topics too....Read about the economy, health topics, government, local news, money, family, budgeting, children, and more....


Here is a description to my new blog, THE RURAL FREELANCE WRITER:

"Read along with Ariana, a published content writer and poet, as she embarks on the journey of a being a freelance writer. Experience her trials and tribulations right along with her. Learn about some of the article topics she is currently writing on and even some advice about life along the way..."

Feel free to join me in my new blog, and read along....  It might be fun!... 

No comments:

Blog Archive