Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hoping & Wishing for Spring

My area has been filled with snow and too many cold temperature winter days... It has done nothing but make me wish for flowers and spring. The snow has been frozen and covered with beautiful white fluffy snow, but it still hides all of the precious green beauty of the grass.  Flowers, sunshine and the singing of all of the birds is what I wish for on the coldest days of all...

Some of my favorite kinds of flowers to plant include pansies, daisies, wildflowers, irises and inpatients. Also in the spring, I get to enjoy digging around in the ground to prepare for my vegetable garden too...

But as long as all of the snow continues to fall in my home area, I will just have to dream of colorful and plentiful flower gardens... and pretend to hear all of the joyful robins singing at my window... 

Just please spring.... I know it's only February--but please, get here soon.... 
The Midwest needs you!

No comments:

Blog Archive