Thursday, February 12, 2009

Memorable Valentines Day Gifts


For the longest time, I never really got roses from anybody for Valentines Day, or that matter, any holiday. A bouquet of flowers are beautiful when adorned with glitter or little decorations inside a vase. There's nothing more special than receiving roses or flowers for Valentines Day.
@----->---------

Finally, last year, after being married to my husband for five years-together almost ten-he got me a dozen roses on Valentines day that were ordered from 1800flowers.com. It was the first time he ever had gotten me flowers. They were delivered to me at work, and I had to take a picture of that memorable moment. --I had only wished that the roses could have lasted forever-but the feeling that I got when I had them-will certainly be in my heart always....


So, for any of the guys reading this, - if you have a special one who has never received flowers, try getting them this special gift that can bring some sweet joy for the day. It can be for Valentines day, a birthday, an anniversary, or even Christmas. Flowers are great ANY time of the day-especially when it's from someone you love. I know that I will always remember getting my roses-I was so surprised :) It was a lovely gift. *

No comments:

Blog Archive