Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh--The Places We'd Like to Go....with YMT Vacations


I like to dream about going to different places...

Perhaps out of state, out of country, or even through the ocean and the sea. Although--with me-there is one problem. I am terribly afraid to fly. So for the time being--I'd like to stay on land. So I would have to travel by car--or even by boat...

Some places that I'd like to be would include Paris, France, Europe, and yet still many states within the U.S. as well. ---I really haven't been to many places. I'm in the midwest where there's tons of flatlands... ---occasionally, I get to see a rolling hill! In the U.S., I would like to see Flordia, New York, and California...and perhaps Tennessee too...

One website, YMT Vacations offer several different vacation packages--even those by land-for those afraid of flight. A Classic European Tour Vacation is even listed within YMT's Vacations too. These guys offer 13-14 day trips where some are under $2,000. While it's hard to save for cash on a budget, these could be goals to reach for-after all of your debts have been paid off. Seeing other parts of the world are definitely chances in a lifetime that you should take if it becomes available.

YMT Vacations also have cruise packages for those who like to travel the waters with plenty of entertainment on board! Taking a cruise could be fun as well, but it seems like it would be hard getting used to the slight rocking on occasion, or the thought that you were surrounded by nothing but water. Cruises remind me of a traveling island....

So while your budget may be tight, the economy may be faltering-you can still dream-and plan that life awaiting vacation, and see how it can fit into your budget.

*Everybody should get a chance to live a little throughout life-and travel their dream destinations...

1 comment:

Capt Tom Bunn LCSW said...

Ariana, anxiety about flying is a fascinating subject. I has specialized in its treatment for twenty-eight years, both as a pilot and as a therapist.

Please have a look at the articles in the library at www.fearofflying.com/relief/ and I think you will find good reason to believe you can go to those places.

Blog Archive