Sunday, May 24, 2009

Unique Gifts for Summer: Handmade Jewelry

Besides writing this blog, and providing how to's, poetry, inspiring stories, and humorous tid-bits---

I also sell handmade jewelry. If any of you readers are interested in handmade bracelets, earrings, or handmade necklaces, then you can check out my website: www.sentimentaljewelrycreations.com

Sentimental Jewelry sells handmade jewelry created with lampwork beads, swarvoski crystals, and unqiue glass beads. All pieces of jewelry are hand-strung and make original gift ideas for women.

I also create customized handmade jewelry, and provide wholesale jewelry at wholesale price also. So for any upcoming holidays, or birthdays, I also can provide you with some unique gift ideas as well... Each piece of jewelry also comes with an original poetry written by me!
(ariana cherry).

No comments:

Blog Archive